Topic: Bicycle seat/saddle

Posted on: 8th May 2019 10:31 AM    Quote and Reply

How do I know what is the right one to buy online so that it fit the round hole of my pole?

Freshie Forumer
8 posts
Forum Rep: 1

Singapore
Posted on: 8th May 2019 10:46 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by Dealzilla: How do I know what is the right one to buy online so that it fit the round hole of my pole?

"

Hi there! Would be best to ask the seller, and know what round whole do you have. Most of the time, they're all likely going to be the same. Best is to do a conversation with the seller. Togoparts have that on our chat. Just reach out to the merchants and they will surely help out. :) 

Regular Forumer
64 posts
Forum Rep: 17

Forum Moderator

Posted on: 8th May 2019 1:24 PM    Quote and Reply

the seat post diameter must match the size of the frame so the latter info must be known? after that saddles are subjective and depends on user ^^

Regular Forumer
161 posts
Forum Rep: 22

Singapore
Posted on: 8th May 2019 4:51 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by kent.paulo:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by Dealzilla: How do I know what is the right one to buy online so that it fit the round hole of my pole?

"

Hi there! Would be best to ask the seller, and know what round whole do you have. Most of the time, they're all likely going to be the same. Best is to do a conversation with the seller. Togoparts have that on our chat. Just reach out to the merchants and they will surely help out. :) "

yup i thought so too.

therefore was surprised the hole couldn't match the one of the diameter of my pole

Freshie Forumer
8 posts
Forum Rep: 1

Singapore
Posted on: 9th May 2019 12:08 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by Dealzilla:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by kent.paulo:
Quote:

"

Hi there! Would be best to ask the seller, and know what round whole do you have. Most of the time, they're all likely going to be the same. Best is to do a conversation with the seller. Togoparts have that on our chat. Just reach out to the merchants and they will surely help out. :) "

yup i thought so too.

therefore was surprised the hole couldn't match the one of the diameter of my pole"

walking in with your bike on a bikeshop service would be best  then. So you could fit it thru and get what really fits ur bike. ☺️

Regular Forumer
64 posts
Forum Rep: 17

Forum Moderator

Login to see your Forum Rankings