Topic: North Eastern Riders! Females & Males!

Posted on: 4th Aug 2018 1:37 AM    Quote and Reply

Hey hey, hoping to know more riders (preferably with fixies, vintage single speeds, road bikes but other bikes are welcome too!) to ride togetherLooking at a more mature age range, above 25 onwards with a good mix of FEMALESplease no riders with youngster thinking who like to chiong, ride recklessly, turn on loud music etc.

I ride a fixie (probably too old for fixie haha) but too casual for road cycling (I don't wear the full cycling gear, just a sneakers girl :p). I'm only into casual long rides mostly along PCN or bike friendly pathways. I try not to go on roads unless unavoidable as I don't wear a helmet. 

For short rides, I ride along punggol PCN or leading to Pasir Ris, and occasionally all the way to mbs via changi point, coastal and ecp. 

I prefer evening to late night cycling (depending on that night's route and distance) but I'm open to morning weekend rides too. 

Apart from riding, makan is also my favoriteso yeah, ride and eat and repeat haha. If you share all the above sentiments as I do, drop me a pm with your number as I am thinking to set up a group chat either in whatsapp or telegram (will update in pm).

Ride safe!
Freshie Forumer
9 posts
Forum Rep: 3

Posted on: 5th Aug 2018 2:15 PM    Quote and Reply

u mind male rider joining ur ride?

Regular Forumer
139 posts
Forum Rep: 30

Singapore
Posted on: 5th Aug 2018 10:52 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by Oyst3rJianhao: u mind male rider joining ur ride?"

Sure! :) 

Freshie Forumer
9 posts

Posted on: 6th Aug 2018 10:02 AM    Quote and Reply

i ride normally late afternoon on saturday, but i coming from kallang...most of the time i just rest stop at settlement or once in awhile head to CV...

Regular Forumer
139 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 12th Aug 2018 8:44 AM    Quote and Reply

Well we can always meet kallang halfway and ride to mbs! :)

Quote:
"Formerly posted by Oyst3rJianhao: i ride normally late afternoon on saturday, but i coming from kallang...most of the time i just rest stop at settlement or once in awhile head to CV..."

Freshie Forumer
9 posts

Posted on: 15th Aug 2018 10:09 AM    Quote and Reply

How about old man, above 50, but I like to cheong a little, though I can't go fast, haha
The fastest I can manage is 45kmh only

Regular Forumer
245 posts
Forum Rep: 16

Singapore
Posted on: 16th Aug 2018 10:14 PM    Quote and Reply

45kmh is very fast! Lol 

Quote:
"Formerly posted by pisces134: How about old man, above 50, but I like to cheong a little, though I can't go fast, haha
The fastest I can manage is 45kmh only"

Freshie Forumer
9 posts

Posted on: 16th Aug 2018 10:23 PM    Quote and Reply

shall we create a whatsapp grp??

Regular Forumer
139 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 16th Aug 2018 11:08 PM    Quote and Reply

Actually I'm going to create a wechat group. Got a couple of interested people to join already. Wechat because some females aren't comfortable to have their numbers given out so we use id. If you have a wechat, can add my id pixiemae11 

Quote:
"Formerly posted by Oyst3rJianhao: shall we create a whatsapp grp??"

Freshie Forumer
9 posts

Posted on: 17th Aug 2018 11:37 AM    Quote and Reply

Hi any sunday morning ride??

Freshie Forumer
7 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 18th Aug 2018 4:26 PM    Quote and Reply

Please add yourself to the wechat. We have established a group chat :)

Quote:
"Formerly posted by Tomei79: Hi any sunday morning ride??"

Freshie Forumer
9 posts

Login to see your Forum Rankings