Thread is Sticky Topic: ..PUNGGOL/ SENGKANG relaxed EVENING RIDES!

Posted on: 26th Apr 2011 10:50 PM    Quote and Reply

Looking for cycling kakis staying in the Punggol/Sengkang area interested in evening rides. I'm riding a full sus MTB.....Not looking to race just to ride for the joy of cycling. Drop me a PM and I'll get back to ya..
Regular Forumer
127 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 27th Apr 2011 1:35 PM    Quote and Reply

Would love to join you, but dont have a MTB, road training, am sure you will find some buddies

Freshie Forumer
3 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 27th Apr 2011 1:50 PM    Quote and Reply

Hi version79,

PMed you.....have a roadbike but I ride slow (25-30kmh). Would be happy to join you.

Issac, welcome to ride on a road bike and slow as well.

Btw, every Wed night there is a group departing from Jalan Kayu Esso station at 9pm. They take the mandai loop. MTB, sometimes foldies and fixies will join as well.

Please do join us. Drop me a PM if interested.

Regular Forumer
440 posts
Forum Rep: 2

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 27th Apr 2011 5:15 PM    Quote and Reply

If you guys are ever dropping by the Punggol area near the new bridge that leads to Lor Halus and then Pasir Ris, let me know and I'll try to join

Regular Forumer
144 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 27th Apr 2011 6:35 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by version79: Looking for cycling kakis staying in the Punggol/Sengkang area interested in evening rides. I'm riding a full sus MTB.....Not looking to race just to ride for the joy of cycling. Drop me a PM and I'll get back to ya.."
Well the "punggol sengkang relaxed evening rides" inaugural ride will be tomorrow nite (28th apr) at 830pm. Meeting point at Popeye's. From there through to lor halus down to changi village.if you want to join, let us know and we'll wait for you.SMS me at 98556406

Regular Forumer
127 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 28th Apr 2011 6:10 PM    Quote and Reply

See you guys tonight

Regular Forumer
144 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 29th Apr 2011 12:03 AM    Quote and Reply

Hey nice riding with you guys Version79, Peter, Yangster and Redcomet!
Hope to see you guys soon!

Regular Forumer
440 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 29th Apr 2011 1:03 AM    Quote and Reply

Yeah...same here too...hope I did'nt slow you guys down too much...next ride I'll change out to Panaracers!...Then Cinelli 99 can't use me as a scapegoat not to climb hills!...(admit it lah..you were also tired )....

Regular Forumer
127 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 29th Apr 2011 10:56 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by version79: Yeah...same here too...hope I did'nt slow you guys down too much...next ride I'll change out to Panaracers!...Then Cinelli 99 can't use me as a scapegoat not to climb hills!...(admit it lah..you were also tired ).... "

Haha.....secret is out!!!

Can lah, I can climb but don't want to always leave you behind mah.....

Regular Forumer
440 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 29th Apr 2011 11:09 AM    Quote and Reply

Next time we all go slow together =D

Regular Forumer
144 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 29th Apr 2011 1:04 PM    Quote and Reply

We all should go slow together and shout campaign slogans!..haha...Panaracers here I come...

Regular Forumer
127 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Login to see your Forum Rankings