Thread is Sticky Topic: Relaxed Riders of East Coast (Meeting Point Macdonald's)

Posted on: 10th Jan 2011 8:08 PM    Quote and Reply

Hi all,

Starting this thread for regular get-togethers of like minded cyclists who are looking for relaxed rides along East Coast and Changi Coastal Road.

Speed: 22-26km/h

If you are looking for serious training rides, this is not for you. If you want to join us but looking to push ahead during any parts of the ride, you're welcome as well.

Most likely, we will stop at Chang Village for some food/drinks.....

Note this is for relaxed riding and meeting of like-minded cyclists to chit-chat over a nice supper.......

1st gathering was scheduled for tonite but cancelled due to the incessant (and irritating) rain!

Next ride TBA. If you would like to join us you can contact any of the "founding members", which is myself, fevernova or prototype.

Cheers, and see you all soon!
Regular Forumer
440 posts
Forum Rep: 2

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 10th Jan 2011 9:06 PM    Quote and Reply

Hi,

What is the proposed start time? I cycle a fair bit at night and would like to join if timing suits. Cheers!

Regular Forumer
12 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Posted on: 10th Jan 2011 9:08 PM    Quote and Reply

I'm not founding la...Just going for a ride...haha...Btw, there's also a similar group like that onTuesdays and Thursdays. A bunch of really friendly chaps as well! Haven't been riding with them for some time due to commitment in school and the recent bad weather nights. Even then, one of the members, Andy, still messages me every Tuesday/Thursdays for rides...

Anyway, do you think we can go for another ride this week? 

Old Salt Forumer
332 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 10th Jan 2011 11:08 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by Mohican: Hi, What is the proposed start time? I cycle a fair bit at night and would like to join if timing suits. Cheers!"

Hi Mohican,

Start time could be anytime from 7-9pm depending on the availability of the riders. And we may do 1 or more loops around costal before our supper/makan break.....

And again, supper could be anywhere!

Stay tuned for the next ride.

Regular Forumer
440 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 10th Jan 2011 11:08 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by fevernova: I'm not founding la...Just going for a ride...haha...Btw, there's also a similar group like that onTuesdays and Thursdays. A bunch of really friendly chaps as well! Haven't been riding with them for some time due to commitment in school and the recent bad weather nights. Even then, one of the members, Andy, still messages me every Tuesday/Thursdays for rides...

Anyway, do you think we can go for another ride this week? "

Yo bro,

How about this Thursday?

What does the Andy group do? We're looking for relaxed riding remember?

Regular Forumer
440 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 11th Jan 2011 12:16 AM    Quote and Reply

I am one of the members of Andy's group and has ridden with FN before. PM me your number and I will pass to Andy

We welcome you to ride with us.

Regular Forumer
1,144 posts
Forum Rep: 24

Riding:
Posted on: 11th Jan 2011 12:16 AM    Quote and Reply

Double post.

Regular Forumer
1,144 posts

Riding:
Posted on: 11th Jan 2011 1:43 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by xebay11:
I am one of the members of Andy's group and has ridden with FN before. PM me your number and I will pass to Andy

We welcome you to ride with us."

OMG, and I didn't know! So who are you? Hehe.

Old Salt Forumer
332 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 11th Jan 2011 7:26 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by cinelli99:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by fevernova: I'm not founding la...Just going for a ride...haha...Btw, there's also a similar group like that onTuesdays and Thursdays. A bunch of really friendly chaps as well! Haven't been riding with them for some time due to commitment in school and the recent bad weather nights. Even then, one of the members, Andy, still messages me every Tuesday/Thursdays for rides...

Anyway, do you think we can go for another ride this week? "

Yo bro,

How about this Thursday?

What does the Andy group do? We're looking for relaxed riding remember?"

Hello bros ! This is Andy , thanks for giving me a chance to intro our usual meetups at the east !

On this meetups we usually do approx 40km ride along ECP and Coastal road.

Relax riding? Im very sure when you're with us

Makan is a must at the end of the ride. Haha .... just joke.

Feel free to drop me a sms 96638813 for more detail

Anybody who wants to meet us or want to come for a try is always WELCOME !

BTW Thursday ride is CONFIRMED!!

Regular Forumer
40 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 11th Jan 2011 7:40 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by fevernova:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by xebay11: I am one of the members of Andy's group and has ridden with FN before. PM me your number and I will pass to Andy

We welcome you to ride with us."
OMG, and I didn't know! So who are you? Hehe."

Bro I ride the Cinelli XCr....if you can still remember LOL!

Regular Forumer
1,144 posts

Riding:
Posted on: 11th Jan 2011 7:43 PM    Quote and Reply

Hey Singh, you stalker lah....check all my posts and know my ID and yet never post, LOL!

Andy, good news to make the announcement.

Regular Forumer
1,144 posts

Riding:
Login to see your Forum Rankings