Thread is Sticky Topic: Any slow riders in Hougang?

Posted on: 18th Jan 2008 11:36 PM    Quote and Reply

1. teojyci1

2.katamoi

3.fuzzybear

4. ernestx

5. ignaz

Me & my friend also join in. 

God Who Know...
Senior Forumer
335 posts
Forum Rep: 3

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 18th Jan 2008 11:42 PM    Quote and Reply

So is it a roadie ride or a mtb ride?

Shake your ĐĐĐĐ maker and post it on Youtube. Msg me your phone number, don't call me, I'll call you. Yeah, your cheque is in the mail, you'll get it if the post office isn't on strike.
'King of Mountain'
900 posts
Forum Rep: 1

Vietnam
Riding:
Posted on: 19th Jan 2008 6:10 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by ignaz:

So is it a roadie ride or a mtb ride?

"

I think it's a chapalang ride lol

Regular Forumer
70 posts
Forum Rep: 2

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 19th Jan 2008 6:30 PM    Quote and Reply

I need to check the dictionary of Singlish for the meaning of "chapalang"

Shake your ĐĐĐĐ maker and post it on Youtube. Msg me your phone number, don't call me, I'll call you. Yeah, your cheque is in the mail, you'll get it if the post office isn't on strike.
'King of Mountain'
900 posts

Vietnam
Riding:
Posted on: 19th Jan 2008 11:35 PM    Quote and Reply

ok.. will sms you..

Regular Forumer
255 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Posted on: 20th Jan 2008 6:08 AM    Quote and Reply

some updates

i might be or might not be able to make it

as i still fixing my Computer until now u see the time i post u knows aleady

6am aleady

anyway if i could make it i will be at hougang mrt errr duno which exit to meet too

Lor Sor Forumer
384 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 20th Jan 2008 2:04 PM    Quote and Reply

Hi,

At 4.30pm Ernestx, and me will be waiting in front of the bank at the Hougang MRT station entrance. We will be facing the road. 

Please approach us and identify yourselves.  I will be using a bright red jersey.  We look forward to a fun ride with you all. 

Thanks!

Nick.

'King of Mountain'
900 posts

Vietnam
Riding:
Posted on: 20th Jan 2008 10:17 PM    Quote and Reply

ha ha! Fun ride! 

'King of Mountain'
900 posts

Vietnam
Riding:
Posted on: 20th Jan 2008 10:30 PM    Quote and Reply

Wanted to send all of you a pte msg regarding today's ride (which was great!)- Hey kataomoi, do clear your mail..

Think need to prepare for CNY over the coming weekends, so tentatively, shall we ride again to seletar dam and then stop by jln kayu to have a drink or little bite b4 proceeding hougang area and home on 17 Feb around same time (ie 4.30/4.35pm)? (pvded no rain..)

[And will want to ask ernestx and ignaz for your hp for easier connecting in case of change of plans on the day itself.] Feel free to msg me over togoparts. (as for sms - i'm not as prompt as some pp would prefer.)

Regular Forumer
255 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 20th Jan 2008 10:53 PM    Quote and Reply

Hey pple,

Check out the 'Showrooms' under 'People and Scenery' for the photo. If you need a better resolution pic, I can try uploading again but am using dial-up.

Regular Forumer
255 posts

Singapore
Login to see your Forum Rankings