Thread is Sticky Topic: C.O.T.E.S (cyclist of the east side)

Posted on: 3rd May 2007 11:33 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by KONA77:

Ahh...Ryan,

Finally you created this COTES.....

You will get my support!!

I am rather sick and weak recently....let me have some time to recover and train up. *cough cough*.. 

"

thx eric for ur support ,hope u recover quick so u can go for tis sun ride

Regular Forumer
100 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 3rd May 2007 11:38 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by Akazee: hey... ryan, do let me know k.  I've been out of action for quite some time... itching to go for some ride. on/off road both are fine."

u may check out de ride frm here

Regular Forumer
100 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 3rd May 2007 11:44 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by biksiao: Hi Ryan, kevin, Wee Ping here from SAC. I just registered, so pop by to take a look. If you guy got any road trip, do let me knw, maybe i can join inThanks"

hi wee ping, u found us haha... maybe u can pm us ur no to inform u

Regular Forumer
100 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 3rd May 2007 3:55 PM    Quote and Reply

Ooops, I didn't know you guys also doing roadies on Tuesday night, btw what is the distance of the ride. Thanks.

TS TAY

Regular Forumer
414 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 3rd May 2007 5:17 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by nivek:

Quote:
"Formerly posted by biksiao: Hi Ryan, kevin, Wee Ping here from SAC. I just registered, so pop by to take a look. If you guy got any road trip, do let me knw, maybe i can join inThanks"

Hi Wee Peng

COTES ride road every tuesday night weather allowing, all are welcome, details as follows:

Time: 8.30pm

Meeting point: @ Tampines West CC carpark, Tamp Ave 3, infront of St. Hilda's School and beside SOKA.  (Helmets strongly recommended)

Ride profile: changi coast rd         Usual No. of riders: 10+

Speed: 25-45km/h (we leave no one behind)      Bikes: MTB or Roadies

Makan and kopi after ride (optional): Simpang Bedok

Sundays, COTES ride off-road.  Location will be confirmed weekly.

"

We used to do round island on friday, eh? Miss those times.

'Whyte is my Colour'
449 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 3rd May 2007 5:19 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by mirtayts:

Ooops, I didn't know you guys also doing roadies on Tuesday night, btw what is the distance of the ride. Thanks.

TS TAY

"

Total is just below 20km, i think. From meet up point to coastal via xilin ave, u-turn at ALPS, rest at the junction after the road leading to Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal, then dinner/supper/coffee at simpang.

'Whyte is my Colour'
449 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 3rd May 2007 5:23 PM    Quote and Reply

Ooops, forgot. I'm moving this to Singles section.

'Whyte is my Colour'
449 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 3rd May 2007 9:12 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by Xxya0xX:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by KONA77:

Ahh...Ryan,

Finally you created this COTES.....

You will get my support!!

I am rather sick and weak recently....let me have some time to recover and train up. *cough cough*.. 

"

thx eric for ur support ,hope u recover quick so u can go for tis sun ride

"

This tuesday ride, I was still on my cough drops and feeling kinda drowsy but don't feel like missing out the "training". Ultimately, this sick man become the last man sweeper....and man!! All the cyclists are fast! 25km/hr is a no no........at least 28-29km/hr constantly. That's why I was really feeling groggy after I reached the end point and didn't join you people at simpang bedok. Should have told the organiser:" You have an Atten B man with you"

Hit the ROAD!!
Regular Forumer
134 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 4th May 2007 9:38 AM    Quote and Reply

Don't worry so much take care of yourself I am not a fast rider another slow rider ( 25 km/hr) will be joining you soon.

Regular Forumer
414 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 4th May 2007 4:27 PM    Quote and Reply

This tuesday ride, I was still on my cough drops and feeling kinda drowsy but don't feel like missing out the "training". Ultimately, this sick man become the last man sweeper....and man!! All the cyclists are fast! 25km/hr is a no no........at least 28-29km/hr constantly. That's why I was really feeling groggy after I reached the end point and didn't join you people at simpang bedok. Should have told the organiser:" You have an Atten B man with you"

Sorry to hear you were not feeling well last tuesday, Eric.  Should have told me so I could have left a sweeper with you.  The beauty of our tuesday night's ride profile is that everybody catches up in the end.  That's why even if you ride at 25km/h, you'll still catch up with the rest even though we were doing 35-40km/h in the front group.  Anyway hope you get well soon. 

This Sunday's off-road ride will be confirmed tomorrow so please check here again for details

Regular Forumer
158 posts

Australia
Login to see your Forum Rankings