Thread is Sticky Topic: ~*WestEndRiders*~

Posted on: 6th Sep 2005 11:20 PM    Quote and Reply

hi P dreamer + Mafia ,

U R ALL WRONG!!! hahaha~ i wrote all Lobsters, Lobsters........

thks again for the concern P dreamer, the test went smoothly.... well, cya dudes the nx time gathering

Regular Forumer
268 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Posted on: 6th Sep 2005 11:30 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by ahboyboy:

hi P dreamer + Mafia ,

U R ALL WRONG!!! hahaha~ i wrote all Lobsters, Lobsters........

thks again for the concern P dreamer, the test went smoothly.... well, cya dudes the nx time gathering

"

i wanna see ur NRS-G  

Senior Forumer
1,091 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 7th Sep 2005 1:25 AM    Quote and Reply

Hello Guys,

Let's juz keep this thread for rides announcement, questions pertaining to rides and post ride feedback. Thank you.

Sleep tight and sweet dreams.

Life is only travelled Once. Today's moment become tomorrow's memory. Enjoy every moment because the Gift of Life is LIFE itself.
Senior Forumer
69 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 7th Sep 2005 9:18 AM    Quote and Reply

Next ride would be this coming sunday's Heritage Ride starting at harbourfont. Maybe some of you can arrange to meet at JE and cycle there together. I will be going straight from my place. Do remember to register at the togoparts events calendar. see you guys there.

Stop looking at my profile and go clean up your room.
Senior Forumer
421 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 7th Sep 2005 11:17 AM    Quote and Reply

Anyone else from WestEndRiders coming for Heritage Ride on Sunday ?  I should be joining too. 

Regular Forumer
204 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 7th Sep 2005 12:10 PM    Quote and Reply

Konnichiwa!

The Japanese Surrender 60th Anniversary Ride (JS60) is an interesting and meaningful ride. You guys can go together.

Date: Sept 11th, 2005
Venue: Jurong East Cineplex (open space outside MacD)
Meeting Time: 7:15am - 7:30am
Ride off: 7:45am
Attendance: SMS Legend @ 91000291

Registration: http://www.togoparts.com/events/event_details.php?id=741

Life is only travelled Once. Today's moment become tomorrow's memory. Enjoy every moment because the Gift of Life is LIFE itself.
Senior Forumer
69 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 7th Sep 2005 12:16 PM    Quote and Reply

Yes, I ve registered  for Sunday's ride liao.

Side track a little. Complimentary from gtwace for all the dics. I'm going to save e Pangerrang photos into it. Some of you have taken some pics too. Can I collate it all and save into 1 dics b4 I distribute to everybody? I don't mind coming to meet up wit u with my 512mb thumb drive this evening. Please let me know ur decisions. Cheers!

Regular Forumer
412 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 7th Sep 2005 12:25 PM    Quote and Reply

saturday got soccer...will turn up for the ride if i dont break anything in my body...

Senior Forumer
1,091 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 7th Sep 2005 1:47 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by mafia6:

Quote:
"Formerly posted by silverblade: Have been following the Fun Riding thread until it was 'shut down' recently... I would say this is the most exciting group (WestEndRiders) I've come across... A newbie I am, I tried to experience different riding styles in different riding groups... and frankly, I'm really tempted to join WestEndRiders albeit the fact I lived in the east. Are there any of your group members living in the east? I would luv to join in one of your rides some day. I missed the durian ride due to the 7th mth (was not allowed to cycle at night in dat mth). Would there be another one?  "

we do have ppl from sengkang and cck...if u want...u can pm me ur address and i will ride over to ur residence and pick u up over to JE....

but the ride back to home sweet home u handle urself...

"

dat would be great.... if u guys r organising any ride soon, i'll definitely let u know my address... saw lotsa WestEndRiders in the coming mass ride... hope to be able to meet up with u ... i believe u guys will be wearing your jerseys? 

Regular Forumer
97 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 7th Sep 2005 8:17 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by silverblade:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by mafia6:

Quote:
"Formerly posted by silverblade: Have been following the Fun Riding thread until it was 'shut down' recently... I would say this is the most exciting group (WestEndRiders) I've come across... A newbie I am, I tried to experience different riding styles in different riding groups... and frankly, I'm really tempted to join WestEndRiders albeit the fact I lived in the east. Are there any of your group members living in the east? I would luv to join in one of your rides some day. I missed the durian ride due to the 7th mth (was not allowed to cycle at night in dat mth). Would there be another one?  "

we do have ppl from sengkang and cck...if u want...u can pm me ur address and i will ride over to ur residence and pick u up over to JE....

but the ride back to home sweet home u handle urself...

"

dat would be great.... if u guys r organising any ride soon, i'll definitely let u know my address... saw lotsa WestEndRiders in the coming mass ride... hope to be able to meet up with u ... i believe u guys will be wearing your jerseys? 

"

i will be wearing my own jersey...see ya there on the mass ride!

Senior Forumer
1,091 posts

Singapore
Login to see your Forum Rankings