Thread is Sticky Topic: ~*WestEndRiders*~

Posted on: 6th Sep 2005 10:00 AM    Quote and Reply

Good Morning,

First off i would like to congrats fun riding thread/cyclists for reaching its maturity,pls contact your secretary and treasurer pertaining your well deserved pension lol.

In a short span of less than 3 months we have gather a great team commanding and experience leaders in Lohjiji and Frankster,hardworking and creative secretary JaZzCafe,helpful and caring medics in polar_dreamer and ronyeo,well versed and technical mechanics gtwace,iguana04,detail and good financial controller Desmond.

Most importantly and valuable of all is it has given us an opportunity and fate to meet up with each and everyone of you ,ride,bond and share.Cultivate safety awareness,comradeship.This is something we can be proud of,cherish some great fond memories and give ourselves a pat on the back.Cheers man!

I didnt have the opportunity to sum up our pengarang trip before our thread was outlived but i have posted in our lovable boy mafia's thread but that may be missed so here we go...

To sum up our pengarang tripi have a thousand and one words to say ....

But just wanna say a Heartfelt BIG Thank You to ALL that have join us for the trip,all the best wishes from here and all that had make it happen,the bonding and memories will be something i/we will treasure and cherish..we brave the sun and the storm,there was a lil tumble here and there but .. We Go.. We Conquer ..We are Home! All for One , One for ALL !

Here are some of the photos ( theres more to be loaded there ) and for Bro Jimi shots we will burn into CD and pass it to everyone who were there.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/westend_riders/album?.dir=c004&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/westend_riders/my_photos

Our Treasurer Bro Desmond < wonder if he works in MAS lol  perfect accountant has done his final auditing and we will email to all in the trip and any plans and party ook :)
As for whats next... fun riding has outlived and grown... the passion and spirits will live /ride on.... catch up with you guys soon..its been my pleasure and honour ..bow

"203 calling 201 ...to 105... have a nice day over and out ..."

I hereby Announce the offical launch of -  WestEndRiders

Thank You TGP

Vic

Appreciate every moment and take from it everything that possibly can,for you may never be able to experience it again.Everything gonna be alright..We Only live once let it be a happy one ..
Regular Forumer
357 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 6th Sep 2005 12:44 PM    Quote and Reply

It has been a wouderful trip, the trails, foods, the locals that waved and said "HI, BYE!!!" and not forgetting the bad weather ride back to jetty on Sun. Now these are the kind of memories that will stay with me for a long long time.....
Just wish to express my fullest appreciation to the organisers, credits to them for making this event possible

Jimi - Thanks for being the photographer, sry to bother u for solo shots ya
Frankie - thanks for leading, trails were awesome, with the GPS and walkies, everyone were in good hands
Vic - the bonds u created, cracking your head for routes and organising events ( ur bottle and cage is still with me)
And everyone else whom I miss out ( too many of you guys ), give a round of applause for one another.

3 cheers for
~*WestEndRiders*~

Freshie Forumer
8 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 6th Sep 2005 1:39 PM    Quote and Reply

Have been following the Fun Riding thread until it was 'shut down' recently... I would say this is the most exciting group (WestEndRiders) I've come across... A newbie I am, I tried to experience different riding styles in different riding groups... and frankly, I'm really tempted to join WestEndRiders albeit the fact I lived in the east. Are there any of your group members living in the east? I would luv to join in one of your rides some day. I missed the durian ride due to the 7th mth (was not allowed to cycle at night in dat mth). Would there be another one?  

Regular Forumer
97 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 6th Sep 2005 2:42 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by silverblade: Have been following the Fun Riding thread until it was 'shut down' recently... I would say this is the most exciting group (WestEndRiders) I've come across... A newbie I am, I tried to experience different riding styles in different riding groups... and frankly, I'm really tempted to join WestEndRiders albeit the fact I lived in the east. Are there any of your group members living in the east? I would luv to join in one of your rides some day. I missed the durian ride due to the 7th mth (was not allowed to cycle at night in dat mth). Would there be another one?  "

we do have ppl from sengkang and cck...if u want...u can pm me ur address and i will ride over to ur residence and pick u up over to JE....

but the ride back to home sweet home u handle urself...

Senior Forumer
1,091 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 6th Sep 2005 3:59 PM    Quote and Reply

Legend,

Gotcha your Announcement.

It's my pleasure to work with The Team and I'm honoured to be part of WestEndRiders. Under your leadership, we will continue to support and improve.

JaZzCafe

Life is only travelled Once. Today's moment become tomorrow's memory. Enjoy every moment because the Gift of Life is LIFE itself.
Senior Forumer
69 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 6th Sep 2005 5:14 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by mafia6:

we do have ppl from sengkang and cck...if u want...u can pm me ur address and i will ride over to ur residence and pick u up over to JE....

"

On top tube or rear rack?

Senior Forumer
323 posts

Australia
Posted on: 6th Sep 2005 5:16 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by polar_dreamer:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by mafia6:

"

On top tube or rear rack?

"

lol i meant accompany! my englands superds powerderfuls..prease pardoned me..  

Senior Forumer
1,091 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 6th Sep 2005 6:47 PM    Quote and Reply

Just manage to browse through the photos~

heehee~ everyone looks so smart n pretty in there~ Ya notice couples of new faces indeed in the photos.... Hope to get to know them more for any upcoming ride soon.

Hmmm, saw u'll dismount and carry your bikes in some photos where there're red soil, is the section a difficult climb???

PS: Losters r truly attracting~

Regular Forumer
268 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 6th Sep 2005 8:05 PM    Quote and Reply

I kinda enjoy reading this thread.

Friends, riding, food, trips, mud...

It's so cohesive, it's un-imaginable.

Keep it up guys and gals.  

Only one way to find out.
Senior Forumer
67 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 6th Sep 2005 10:10 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by ahboyboy:

Hmmm, saw u'll dismount and carry your bikes in some photos where there're red soil, is the section a difficult climb???

PS: Losters r truly attracting~

"

Some of the trails are more technical. Theres one that was not well captured in the album which really quite requires some carrying. Not much space to gain speed or to land. And its like a half metre gap?

That is one of the worst climb we tried. But you should be able to make it. Must try it next time.

PS:Lobster? THATS ONE BIG PART OF THE TRIP MAN! 
Maybe next time we go for the XXL lobster and then top up with the loti (bread) shop at the junction or chee cheong fun, wanton mee etc. Include that Merrybrown and that RAMLY burger too! I think i did not lose any weight despite all the cycling. Sighz. Haha.

Hows your test?

Senior Forumer
323 posts

Australia
Posted on: 6th Sep 2005 10:50 PM    Quote and Reply

ahboyboy dun tell me u really wrote

"Pengarang, Pengarang, Pengarang" for ur test!

Senior Forumer
1,091 posts

Singapore
Login to see your Forum Rankings