Topic: polygon bikes

Posted on: 18th Jun 2008 12:39 AM    Quote and Reply

im wondering why many people recommend polygon bikes. im getting on this friday but i dont really how good the bike is.
Regular Forumer
45 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 18th Jun 2008 1:13 AM    Quote and Reply

polygon What model?

Regular Forumer
1,008 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 18th Jun 2008 9:02 AM    Quote and Reply

Uh huh, which polygon models are you talking about? If you're speaking of road bikes, it's a well established fact that the Polygon Helios models are good. Comes with good parts and good price and you will not at all be disappointed. You can check out this thread, where people (myself included) discuss about polygon bikes, among other things:

http://www.togoparts.com/forum/showthread.php?page_id=9&fid=5&tid=53064&loc=active

The polygon today is not the ECP rental bike quality we know of yester-years. As I said before in a different thread, even Giant started off making low end bikes - yet look where they are today... Cheers

Regular Forumer
276 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 20th Jun 2008 9:36 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by zapz:

Uh huh, which polygon models are you talking about? If you're speaking of road bikes, it's a well established fact that the Polygon Helios models are good. Comes with good parts and good price and you will not at all be disappointed. You can check out this thread, where people (myself included) discuss about polygon bikes, among other things:

http://www.togoparts.com/forum/showthread.php?page_id=9&fid=5&tid=53064&loc=active

The polygon today is not the ECP rental bike quality we know of yester-years. As I said before in a different thread, even Giant started off making low end bikes - yet look where they are today... Cheers

"

Nicely said!

Regular Forumer
408 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 27th Jun 2008 2:37 PM    Quote and Reply

This is really posted in the wrong thread.

Regular Forumer
31 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 10th Sep 2009 12:54 AM    Quote and Reply

hi...
is this bike good ?

http://www.rodalink.com/sg/

Collosus sx 2.0

Freshie Forumer
1 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 11th Sep 2009 11:11 PM    Quote and Reply

u should jsut post this under mtb-bike parts.

Regular Forumer
224 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 23rd Dec 2009 7:30 PM    Quote and Reply

im looking at polygon also .its the cozmic dx 2.0 anyone knows if its worth the money for that bike?

Freshie Forumer
3 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 23rd Dec 2009 7:30 PM    Quote and Reply

im looking at polygon also .its the cozmic dx 2.0 anyone knows if its worth the money for that bike?

Freshie Forumer
3 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 23rd Dec 2009 11:01 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by rosmadi: im looking at polygon also .its the cozmic dx 2.0 anyone knows if its worth the money for that bike?"

I've physically seen that bike at Rodalink Siglap branch and its an affordable dj bike for the price tag it carries...
Don't worry. Its made in Taiwan although brand is indonesian based.

Regular Forumer
13 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 25th Dec 2009 11:49 AM    Quote and Reply

Don't look down on POLYGON. It is pretty decent and good value.  in fact, much better value than Aleoca, for example.

Regular Forumer
15 posts

Singapore
Login to see your Forum Rankings