Subject: i left my bicycle outside and someone chained it with a lock

About Chit Chat, Talk Kok, Sing a Song Forum:
A place for like-minded togoparts folks to hangout. Everything under the sun goes here. Think of it as a bar!
You are not logged-in, Please Login

i left my bicycle outside and someone chained it with a lock

Posted on: 17th Sep 2019 12:53 AM    Quote and Reply

agree that this is bad, i hope you have resolved it.
do post an update. thanks

good suggestions from this thread: register you bike to SPF (i didnt know you can do that and that it's free), take photo and file police report. 
i'd cut the erring chain though. 

Freshie Forumer
1 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Riding:
Posted on: 2nd Sep 2019 1:12 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by ChrisB: In some US cities, thieves will put a second lock on a bike, and then return at night and cut off the owner's lock.  Pretty sneaky!

"
More likely this is the reason for locking your bike. Make Police report. Register your bike with SPF (free of charge), if not yet done so. Keep bike indoor if you can not afford to have it stolen overnight, outside.

Regular Forumer
6,187 posts
Forum Rep: 42

Singapore
Posted on: 27th Dec 2016 11:42 PM    Quote and Reply

Wah.. really suey sia... Just make a police report

Regular Forumer
11 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Posted on: 9th Dec 2016 12:38 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by akg77: More like a prank. Report police also no use since nothing stolen or damaged and no witness etc. Cut and put indoor la if scared happen again."

haha, my frens say maybe the fellow kind, help me chain in case another person took it away

Freshie Forumer
8 posts
Forum Rep: 1

Singapore
Posted on: 7th Dec 2016 6:39 AM    Quote and Reply

In some US cities, thieves will put a second lock on a bike, and then return at night and cut off the owner's lock.  Pretty sneaky!

Regular Forumer
70 posts
Forum Rep: 7

Singapore
Posted on: 2nd Dec 2016 7:43 PM        

how sia, go make police report or ownself find scdf kind of cutter cut the lock?
Dealzilla Portrait Uploaded
16th Apr 2016
Show earlier posts
Login to see your Forum Rankings