Subject: Where's rbc1891 in forum?

About Chit Chat, Talk Kok, Sing a Song Forum:
A place for like-minded togoparts folks to hangout. Everything under the sun goes here. Think of it as a bar!
You are not logged-in, Please Login

Where's rbc1891 in forum?

Posted on: 1st Jun 2019 4:00 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by kona-bros: finally you can access back the forum. back into the game."
Perhaps due to the irregular weather recently?

Regular Forumer
6,195 posts
Forum Rep: 42

Singapore
Posted on: 1st Jun 2019 10:34 AM    Quote and Reply

finally you can access back the forum. back into the game.

Regular Forumer
1,342 posts
Forum Rep: 17

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 29th May 2019 12:31 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by shanlung: I only now and then here.

I miss him too.  rbc one of the few who met me face to face and clink a glass of kopi with me.

"
Hi, Shanlung, I thought you went back to Taiwan. I just hared with Kona the latest about wet tyre cycling, unwittingly discovery that also surprised both of us when I informed him.

Regular Forumer
6,195 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 29th May 2019 12:27 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by Zappadeedoohdah: Do you mean the "ever got medal Cycling on flat tire filled with grass, no need pump and tube, on optimised 10 speed cassette that only needs 7 gears" musings (Nee amusings)  Guy?

I saw on stomp that they had locked his high BMI ploblem ass up in Woodbridge for disorderly Cycling in a zigzag manner. They wouldn't publish it if it wasn't true!!!!!"
So sorry, you got yourself confused. Allow me to clarify: 2 local podium medals, one UCI podium medal. I do not carry spare tube and/or pump for cycling these few years, cycling wihtin Singapore. Only dismount and walk my bike on the only occassion when both tire when flat, at the same time. Only have a 9-speed vintage road bike for transport and keeping fit. Really, along paved roads here, it is safe to cycle with front/rear punctured tyre, if the road is not slippery. Ever tried Bukit Timah trial (no puncture) before the upgrading done. First/only one to do the Blue Diamond at Ubin Island with I Love Cycling Sg (no puncture). A little overboard, I also cycle on an entry level indoor bike trainer. Enjoy our cycling, everyone.

Regular Forumer
6,195 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 29th May 2019 12:11 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by kona-bros: Umm..... hardly see rbc's postings lately. What happen??? "
Somehow denied access to the upgraded Togoparts Forum. RBC primitive cyclist, not yet upgraded? So lucky today I managed to come and noted I am missed, here.

Regular Forumer
6,195 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 20th Dec 2015 5:42 PM        

Umm..... hardly see rbc's postings lately. What happen??? 
kona-bros Portrait Uploaded
4th Oct 2007
Show earlier posts
Login to see your Forum Rankings