Subject: why cyclist can't use automatic lane at woodlands ??

About Malaysian and Overseas Rides Forum:
Ride hook-ups meeting and riding in Malaysia and other countries outside of Singapore..
Ride hook-ups meeting and riding in Malaysia and other countries outside of Singapore..
You are not logged-in, Please Login

why cyclist can't use automatic lane at woodlands ??

Posted on: 8th Aug 2017 11:17 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by albatross:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by bdlee:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by fastfrag1981:

Hi all,

A few times i was going to JB for a loop and the return leg is really a hassle, when coming back to singapore, there is alwars a jam at the manual lane, and today my group of kakis got stopped by the customs for using automatic lanes... now here's the funny part, i used the Automatic lane twice myself and got through, no errors or issues with the system... so the question is why cyclist can't use automatic lanes?

"

The answer is probably because of the stupidity of whoever stopped you?

There's probably no rules about which lane cyclists should go, so it's just on the man.

Similar thing happened to me when I tried to get my MC breakfast from a drive-through counter at Rivervale, when it came my turn the lady refused to take my order coz it's "only for cars". Amused."

Ask her , from where did it states its only for cars? a sign board or its just her common sense?"

Coz it is a "Drive-thru" counter and I wasn't exactly driving, I guess? Lol, anyway didn't bother to argue about that. Just super amused. Maybe I should have told her that the thing under my butt is the newest type of motorbike with super slim and light weight structure and invisible engines lololĀ 

Regular Forumer
91 posts
Forum Rep: 10

Posted on: 7th Aug 2017 10:14 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by bdlee:
Quote:

Hi all,

A few times i was going to JB for a loop and the return leg is really a hassle, when coming back to singapore, there is alwars a jam at the manual lane, and today my group of kakis got stopped by the customs for using automatic lanes... now here's the funny part, i used the Automatic lane twice myself and got through, no errors or issues with the system... so the question is why cyclist can't use automatic lanes?

"

There's probably no rules about which lane cyclists should go, so it's just on the man.

Similar thing happened to me when I tried to get my MC breakfast from a drive-through counter at Rivervale, when it came my turn the lady refused to take my order coz it's "only for cars". Amused."

Ask her , from where did it states its only for cars? a sign board or its just her common sense?

Regular Forumer
871 posts
Forum Rep: 102

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 7th Aug 2017 8:48 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:

Hi all,

"

Similar thing happened to me when I tried to get my MC breakfast from a drive-through counter at Rivervale, when it came my turn the lady refused to take my order coz it's "only for cars". Amused.

Regular Forumer
91 posts
Forum Rep: 10

Posted on: 6th Aug 2017 6:43 PM        

Hi all,

fastfrag1981 Portrait Uploaded
15th Sep 2008
Show earlier posts
Login to see your Forum Rankings