Subject: New To Cycling Forum

About Old & New Members Introduction Forum:
New or not-so new to togoparts.com? Give a shout out here and let the rest of the community welcome you!
You are not logged-in, Please Login

New To Cycling Forum

Posted on: 4th Feb 2019 4:33 PM    Quote and Reply

Hi , i bought a brand new crius foldie back than after going to carousell and have been cycling to work on and off.

I took part in a dualthlon last month and got attracted to it and bought a second hand Giant Advanced 2 2010  from carousell. Tested the bike once before sending it to bike shop for clean up.

It seems so fast...

Freshie Forumer
6 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Riding:
Posted on: 24th Sep 2018 9:29 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by archcherub:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by kent.paulo:

Quote:
"Formerly posted by archcherub: beside carousell, where can i get good deals on 2nd hand bikes ah?"

Try to Togoparts Marketplace bro, lots of Bikes just right here. Good deals are in, only be careful and do not transact with foreign clients. Advise take COD Deals/meet up, view and payment deals to avoid being a victim of scam. 

"

thanks for the suggestions! was browsing it earlier already :)"

Nice! Hope you get to buy the bike you wanted. 2nd hand no problem for me. so as long as it's well maintained and working, good to go! Cycling is not about what we have, it's about our passion to ride ya?

'TOGOX Cheerleader'
81 posts
Forum Rep: 20

Forum Moderator
Singapore
Posted on: 23rd Sep 2018 12:11 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by kent.paulo:

Quote:
"Formerly posted by archcherub: beside carousell, where can i get good deals on 2nd hand bikes ah?"

Try to Togoparts Marketplace bro, lots of Bikes just right here. Good deals are in, only be careful and do not transact with foreign clients. Advise take COD Deals/meet up, view and payment deals to avoid being a victim of scam. 

"

thanks for the suggestions! was browsing it earlier already

Regular Forumer
11 posts
Forum Rep: 1

Posted on: 10th Sep 2018 9:48 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:

'TOGOX Cheerleader'
81 posts
Forum Rep: 20

Forum Moderator
Singapore
Posted on: 9th Sep 2018 9:55 PM    Quote and Reply

beside carousell, where can i get good deals on 2nd hand bikes ah?

Regular Forumer
11 posts
Forum Rep: 1

Posted on: 10th Feb 2017 12:14 AM        

Hello all! Recently just started cycling after my friend gave me one of his bikes as he has two of them. Hope to learn more from the experts and pro here.
Rains
10th Feb 2017
Show earlier posts
Login to see your Forum Rankings