Subject: Happy Feet Cycling - East side cycling group

About East Rides in Singapore Forum:
Ride hook-ups meeting and riding in the East of the Island in areas like East Coast, Tampines, Paris Ris and Changi.
Ride hook-ups meeting and riding in the East of the Island in areas like East Coast, Tampines, Paris Ris and Changi.
You are not logged-in, Please Login

Happy Feet Cycling - East side cycling group

Posted on: 9th Oct 2016 6:22 PM    Quote and Reply

Thanks for the info

Certified DT swiss wheel builder & UBI certified whatsapp 97895334
https://www.facebook.com/wheelconcept/
Regular Forumer
238 posts
Forum Rep: 7

Singapore
Posted on: 7th Apr 2016 11:47 PM    Quote and Reply

Hello guys, 

I am new to East and I ride roadie alone and i wish to know more fellow cyclists in the community. My place is at Guillemard Road, and usually ride to workplace at Tiong Bahru.

I am fine with relax riding, chill out or road training. Please PM me or any Facebook group.

*Feel free to add me Strava and GarminConnect.

THANK!

Xris

Regular Forumer
32 posts
Forum Rep: 4

Posted on: 1st Apr 2016 4:02 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by mr_cheeseburger: Hi! How do I join you guys for rides? Am an eastsider (staying in Kembangan) and frequently ride the ECP/CC routes.

Hook me up at nine six six 1 eight 3 8 8 !

Thanks
~ Calvin"

Hi, join us on our fb group where you can find our weekly Tuesday and Sunday Ride event there.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/hfcycling/

Here's some photos from our weekly Tuesday ride.

Regular Forumer
15 posts
Forum Rep: 1

Singapore
Posted on: 1st Apr 2016 10:45 AM    Quote and Reply

Hi! How do I join you guys for rides? Am an eastsider (staying in Kembangan) and frequently ride the ECP/CC routes.

Hook me up at nine six six 1 eight 3 8 8 !

Thanks
~ Calvin

Regular Forumer
11 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Posted on: 16th Sep 2015 6:36 PM    Quote and Reply

Hi, I'm new cyclist from marine parade area, 17yo and i just got my first mtb

Freshie Forumer
4 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Posted on: 4th Jul 2014 2:18 AM        

Hi, we are a group of active cyclist majority from the east side (Pasir ris/Tampines/Simei/Seng Keng/Punngol...etc). We welcome like minded cyclist be it beginner or seasoned rider that happen to stay around our area to join us as we often do routes like Seletar, mandai and coastal on a weekly basis. We would like to maintain our group with active cyclist that enjoy the companion of riding in a close family like, friendly, non politic, non competitive, safe and enjoyable group ride.

So if you are looking for a group to ride with in a fun, friendly and stress free environment, check us out at www.happyfeetcycling.com

Membership is open and free for everyone, however do note that as we intend to only keep active members within the group, if you have not join us for any ride within a 2 months time frame from the date you joined, your membership will be subjected to be review to keep it fair for everyone in the group.
s11loop
30th Jun 2011
Show earlier posts
Login to see your Forum Rankings