Subject: Where to buy cycling apparel?

About Singapore Bike Shops Forum:
Where do I find what? How much is this? Talk about your favourite Local Bike Shops and what they sell!
You may also find out the latest stuff that LBS have to sell at the Togoparts Marketplace or under the New Bikes section
You are not logged-in, Please Login

Where to buy cycling apparel?

Posted on: 7th Nov 2017 6:57 PM    Quote and Reply

If you live near a Decathalon store no harm popping by and trying on some of their stuff? Thing about online purchases when it comes to attire is one can't try on and sometimes fit/comfort counts a lot more than brand name/prestige IMHO haha

Regular Forumer
191 posts
Forum Rep: 32

Singapore
Posted on: 7th Nov 2017 12:34 PM    Quote and Reply

You can freely visit this site at Classiccycling.com, there is a lot of good stuff in here that you might like. They also offers great discounts good for your budget. I purchased a couple of items from them :) 

Freshie Forumer
9 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Posted on: 27th Oct 2017 5:15 AM    Quote and Reply

Try Classiccycling.com they offer great discounts at reasonable prices. Bought some items from them.

Freshie Forumer
9 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 25th Nov 2015 1:41 PM    Quote and Reply

Personally bought from CRC and Taobao before. 

Bought a Funkier shorts from CRC. quality definitely better compared to those taobao ones.

Taobao wise if you want better quality stuff u need to search for slightly more expensive PRC brands instead of replicas. Recently bought a brand Jakroo through taoabao the quality not bad.

locally i saw wheeler's yard selling Funkier at $50 per piece(saw last sunday). Size wise i find Funkier more ang mo sizing as compare to china sizing. the cutting for the shorts i bought from CRC is slightly bigger.

Regular Forumer
45 posts
Forum Rep: 1

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 25th Nov 2015 9:02 AM    Quote and Reply

@XC90 - Thank you, I will go and check out the shop soon

Freshie Forumer
5 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 22nd Nov 2015 6:38 PM        

Hi guys, I'm new here!

I recently just bought a road bike and am extremely excited to get started. Problem is - I don't know where I can get padded cycling shorts, gloves and cycling shirts! I have searched CRC(extremely expensive even during Black Friday sales) and Qoo10(takes too long to ship from China) but both are not ideal..

So, my question is: Is there anywhere locally that offers affordable but good cycling apparel/gear that isn't extremely overpriced? For some reason, I've been warned to stay away from Rodalink by a few people.

Thanks in advance for any replies!

Cheers,
Cotton

Cottonceed
15th Nov 2015
Show earlier posts
Login to see your Forum Rankings