Subject: How much.....

About Singapore Bike Shops Forum:
Where do I find what? How much is this? Talk about your favourite Local Bike Shops and what they sell!
You may also find out the latest stuff that LBS have to sell at the Togoparts Marketplace or under the New Bikes section
You are not logged-in, Please Login

How much.....

Posted on: 30th Apr 2014 9:35 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by aLoneRider: If you want to keep your hands clean, then let others earn your $.
"

Or wear gloves. 

Regular Forumer
599 posts
Forum Rep: 16

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 30th Apr 2014 9:33 AM    Quote and Reply

If you want to keep your hands clean, then let others earn your $.
It's not rocket science, there are tons of videos on youtube you can learn from!

Regular Forumer
25 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 30th Apr 2014 8:28 AM    Quote and Reply

I was charged 35bucks to swap the STI shifters and 8bucks for a shifter cable replacement, total 43bucks, reasonable??

Senior Forumer
116 posts
Forum Rep: 3

Singapore
Posted on: 19th Apr 2014 8:40 PM    Quote and Reply

STI shifters

Senior Forumer
116 posts
Forum Rep: 3

Singapore
Posted on: 19th Apr 2014 1:04 PM    Quote and Reply

STI shifters or downtube?
$20 or so labour I would imagine - if they are STI's you will also need to factor in new bar tape ($10 - $50) and the cost of new brake and shifter cables and housings. ($25 to $50) depending on what you choose.
I do all that kind of stuff myself but in the east, L&T, cyclecraft, tay tampines, soon watt, T3 all have decent mechanic services

Regular Forumer
2,625 posts
Forum Rep: 234

Posted on: 19th Apr 2014 12:37 PM        

Hi....may I know how much it cost to get lbs to swap road shifters alone frm 1 bike to the other bike including the tuning....which shop do have a reasonable charges, pls adv
Ricky Portrait Uploaded
29th Jun 2002
Show earlier posts
Login to see your Forum Rankings