Subject: Sat morning cycle from Tiong Bahru to Labrador Park

About South Rides in Singapore Forum:
Looking for riding buddies in the South of the Island? Queenstown, Bukit Merah, Bukit Timah and Town.
Looking for riding buddies in the South of the Island? Queenstown, Bukit Merah, Bukit Timah and Town.
You are not logged-in, Please Login

Sat morning cycle from Tiong Bahru to Labrador Park

Posted on: 23rd Oct 2013 1:18 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by MuhdSyukur: Hey guys, I'm staying at tiong bahru. Near to tiong bahru plaza. Hope to join some of you guys cycling or trails buddy. :)"

Hi keep in touch, will inform you if going trail. Cheers.

Regular Forumer
29 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 23rd Oct 2013 10:31 AM    Quote and Reply

Hey guys, I'm staying at tiong bahru. Near to tiong bahru plaza. Hope to join some of you guys cycling or trails buddy.

Freshie Forumer
1 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 21st Aug 2013 9:03 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by marius79: hey guys,

we have a short trip to east coast park on coming Saturday morning instead of changi ride.  anyone can join in."

Too bad can't join your this week. 

Regular Forumer
29 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 21st Aug 2013 8:51 PM    Quote and Reply

hey guys,

we have a short trip to east coast park on coming Saturday morning instead of changi ride.  anyone can join in.

Life is a journey and I am just an another wanderer.
http://www.mybikesnhikes.com
Regular Forumer
525 posts
Forum Rep: 8

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 21st Aug 2013 8:44 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by Andypoopoo: hi am new to this forum, staying in tiong bahru area. am riding a Dahon,wondering is there any group rides or buddy willing to go for cycling in the morning or evening ?? "

Andypoopoo, we exchange contact via PM. See if we can meetup for a ride next sat morning. 

Regular Forumer
29 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 17th Jul 2013 4:06 PM        

Hi anyone stays around Tiong Bahru area would like to have a regular ride, from Tiong Bahru to Labrador Park on every Sat morning from 6am. I am riding a mountain bike.
ahbock
29th Dec 2008
Show earlier posts
Login to see your Forum Rankings