Subject: Stolen Bikes - Let the community help you look out.

About Announcements & Useful Information Forum:
Have something important for cycling folks should know about? Getting hitched? Announce them here!
You are not logged-in, Please Login

Stolen Bikes - Let the community help you look out.

Posted on: 20th May 2019 7:44 PM    Quote and Reply

Left my Urata Avantgarde (White) Road Bike at a HDB Lift Lobby in Sembawang last friday and the next day later it disappeared. It has a cateye speedometer holder, white plastic water bottle cage and a white red san marco saddle. If anyone has seen it please dm me. Thanks.

Freshie Forumer
1 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Posted on: 7th Jan 2018 6:40 PM    Quote and Reply

Hello. on 6 Jan 2018 Saturday. I parked my bike at the bicycle rack (opposite waterway, behind bus interchange, near kumon centre)  at 12:00 PM i Found it stolen. It's a red colour Raleigh Raleigh cadent 2.0. Please help me find it. everything helps. it so precious for me,

Freshie Forumer
1 posts
Forum Rep: 1

Singapore
Posted on: 28th Apr 2017 5:10 PM    Quote and Reply

Hello,

My bike was last seen at BLK 141 Lorong Ah Soo outside unit #04-277 at 9 30PM on 27/4/17 . It's a Cannondale trail 5 . Only discovered it was gone at 2AM.

Frame:M

Size:26

Kindly help to look out for it. If anyone has any information to offer please do contact me. Rest assured there will be a reward if the bike is brought back. Any help appreciated , many thanks. 

HP: 96215172

Freshie Forumer
1 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 5th Apr 2017 2:50 PM    Quote and Reply

Hi All,
I have parked my bicyle near kembangan mrt and found it missing. I bought it in Decathlon couple of months back and hardly used it. Cycle was in excellenent condition.

Kindly help to look out for it. There are only couple of riders using Rockrider 520, if you come across this bicycle, please contact the below number to inform
Handphone: 84226761

Details:
Stolen: ROCKRIDER 520 MOUNTAIN BIKE - BLACK (Btwin)

https://www.decathlon.sg/cycling-sports/bikes-cycling-sports/mountain-bikes/14087/rockrider-520-mountain-bike-black.html

Freshie Forumer
1 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 12th Aug 2016 5:09 PM    Quote and Reply

How about looking for that somone who help him lock the bike?

Regular Forumer
10 posts
Forum Rep: 1

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 22nd Oct 2009 5:08 PM        

Putting up this thread to point you to the Lost & Found Showrooms. Just upload your stolen bikes there to let the rest of the members here keep a look out.

Drivers: Look out for cyclists on the roads. Cyclists: Ride Safe.
zishin Portrait Uploaded
'Togoparts Team'
Show earlier posts
Login to see your Forum Rankings