Subject: beware of scammer PM you to deal and arrange shipment

About Togoparts Official Announcements & Feedback Forum:
Official Togoparts.com Annoucements and for you to feedback if you have something to say about togoparts.com (so that we can do something about it).
You are not logged-in, Please Login

beware of scammer PM you to deal and arrange shipment

Posted on: 7th Mar 2019 5:46 AM    Quote and Reply

This scammer is still actively using the same ruse. He just attempted to get me ship out an item to Malaysia CyberJaya by claiming payment already made to paypal who will release the amount to my account after I sent them the shipping document.Beware! 

Freshie Forumer
1 posts
Forum Rep: 2

Singapore
Posted on: 23rd Jul 2018 6:37 PM    Quote and Reply

You are wrong. PayPal just a payment gateway, I mean don't transfer money to another person if you don't know him. Once transferred no way to return your money unless the recipient refund to you.

When you do online purchase , upon checkout from the store you can choose to pay with PayPal, it will send your order invoice to PayPal. In this way if the order fail to deliver then you have a proof to file dispute and PayPal will return your money without need the approval from seller.

Regular Forumer
27 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 23rd Jul 2018 6:24 PM    Quote and Reply

Ooh I think paypal users are scammers whay you say? am i right? 

Write My Essay For Me
Freshie Forumer
1 posts
Forum Rep: 1

Posted on: 11th Jun 2018 5:00 PM    Quote and Reply

Not true bro. You can send money via paypal to the other party, that is the dangerous part cause no transaction from any merchant website. Very hard to file dispute for refund. The payment is immediate release to the other side. 

When you transfer huge amount via PayPal they will suspend your account and ask for few documents to verify your billing address and etc due to terrorism.

Regular Forumer
27 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 11th Jun 2018 3:56 PM    Quote and Reply

PayPal will only release payment when you bought something on eBay and upon received the item you give a positive feedback then the money will credited to seller account.

Visit anime & manga website online: mangafox & kissanime 2.0
Freshie Forumer
1 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Posted on: 15th Jan 2018 7:48 AM        

Recently I received offer for 2 items ads that I post for sell. This playrainbow2 request me to email him at ba3220433@gmail.com. I replied only cash deal and please SMS me then he didn't reply. After few days he post the same message to the other item that I posted too. I think this is scammer who targeting around for desperate seller.

I saw his joined date is recently 16 Jan 2018. So I go to google and did some searching, many online seller feedback they received and email reply with attachment of invoice. after clicking it will bring you to fake google login page and that's how some careless people will enter their password and thus the account will be hack.

So seller please beware and don't feel happy too early as someone interested to buy your items.

stevenhii Portrait Uploaded
25th Mar 2010
Show earlier posts
Login to see your Forum Rankings