Subject: Transport Malacca to Singapore with Bikes

About Malaysian and Overseas Rides Forum:
Ride hook-ups meeting and riding in Malaysia and other countries outside of Singapore..
Ride hook-ups meeting and riding in Malaysia and other countries outside of Singapore..
You are not logged-in, Please Login

Transport Malacca to Singapore with Bikes

Posted on: 22nd Oct 2017 4:53 PM    Quote and Reply

Hi, yes I do.  I have changed my account. You may contact me directly at 92706376 for private discussion. Text/Whatsapp preferred. Thanks.

Quote:
"Formerly posted by weelkay: Hi saxz88,

Do you still provide service for rider and bike from Malacca to sg?
Only 2 riders and 2 bikes

Quote:
"Formerly posted by saxz88: Hi everyone,

Recently decided to offer a bike taxi service to help fellow cyclists enjoy exploring our sunny island on two wheels.

Please visit my link at gumtree (http://singapore.gumtree.sg/c-Business-Services-Other-Business-Services-Bicycle-Rider-Transport-Service-Singapore-W0QQAdIdZ607096370)

Malacca > Singapore transport can be arranged with sufficient notice. Please contact me for a quote if interested.

Thanks "
"

Freshie Forumer
2 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Posted on: 22nd Oct 2017 2:00 PM    Quote and Reply

Hi saxz88,

Do you still provide service for rider and bike from Malacca to sg?
Only 2 riders and 2 bikes

Quote:
"Formerly posted by saxz88: Hi everyone,

Recently decided to offer a bike taxi service to help fellow cyclists enjoy exploring our sunny island on two wheels.

Please visit my link at gumtree (http://singapore.gumtree.sg/c-Business-Services-Other-Business-Services-Bicycle-Rider-Transport-Service-Singapore-W0QQAdIdZ607096370)

Malacca > Singapore transport can be arranged with sufficient notice. Please contact me for a quote if interested.

Thanks "

Freshie Forumer
1 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 19th Jul 2014 10:53 PM    Quote and Reply

Hi everyone,

Thanks 

Freshie Forumer
2 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 16th Jan 2014 1:50 PM    Quote and Reply

.... if its a group ride then everyone just charter one or more  mini bus/van from Malacca to JB

then u can include durians back to sg too lolzz

most bus transport offices in Malacca can arrange for van charters with drivers  

Regular Forumer
284 posts
Forum Rep: 8

Singapore
Posted on: 20th Nov 2013 10:19 AM    Quote and Reply

I've taken the train back from Penang to Singapore after cycling there - We just bought tickets and walked on with our bikes - no one stopped us or even mentioned it. However I have heard others say on here that this is not allowed - anyway RM20 usually helps to lubricate the process of dealing with malaysian officialdom although inflation may also have hit that.

Regular Forumer
2,625 posts
Forum Rep: 234

Posted on: 19th Nov 2013 6:33 PM        

Hi there, 

I'm planning a group ride from Singapore to Malacca in December.
I'm looking for the best way to get back from Singapore to Malacca with our bikes.

Has anyone got any experience taking bikes on the express buses between Malacca and Singapore? If so, has anyone successfully taken a bike on a bus, which bus company was it and how much did they charge?

I've been phoning bus companies most of this morning and it seems that they either don't know whether I can take a bike on the bus or that they really don't want me to.

Any tips/suggestions/advice would be HUGELY appreciated! 
georgiej01
28th Sep 2012
Show earlier posts
Login to see your Forum Rankings